ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! (/Thread-scrapebox-dont-activate-my-license)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - seofreiheit - 01-22-2019

I want my money back or my license, they give you proof what they dont have my money? NO!
I give you proof of history with them where you can see - they took money and paypal return after disput money back to them! I Want to show all - they is big shit company - Liers and abusers. How they can block me and dont answer if they have not resolved question - like school girl.....
Or return my money or recover my license! - not other solution i dont see

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - loopline - 01-23-2019

Yes they gave me proof they don't have the money.

Scrapebox is not a liar company, they are a legitimate honest company thats been around for just shy of a decade with tens of thousands of users.

The only solution here is for you to move on. It seems you tried to scam them and you got caught and now you need to move on.

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - seofreiheit - 01-28-2019

(01-23-2019, 06:01 AM)loopline Wrote: Yes they gave me proof they don't have the money.  

Scrapebox is not a liar company, they are a legitimate honest company thats been around for just shy of a decade with tens of thousands of users.  

The only solution here is for you to move on.  It seems you tried to scam them and you got caught and now you need to move on.

Why you dont show proof here to kick me away? You have my screenshots from paypal Smile
You saw only when paypal took money for disput time - but disput was closed and money was back to ScrapeBox - you know it and cant give proof's where all saw what they not have my money Big Grin
You try to defend them but not have anything to do it well

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - loopline - 01-29-2019

Look I don't work for scrapebox. I have evidence from them that they don't have your money. All of your screenshots mean nothing, firstly you could be showing only initial screenshots.

I mean I know you did purchase a license up front, thats easy to prove.

Second Scrapebox has tens of thousands of customers, has been around for over 9 years, and has made millions of dollars no doubt.

the point is simply, they would not steal your money, because for that few dollars the amount of time you have wasted of there is into the hundreds of dollars. Frankly its into the hundreds of dollars of time that you have wasted of mine.

To honest the only useful thing about all this nonsense your creating is that its slightly comical that one person would go thru so much trouble to try and fake things to this degree for less then $100.

I mean if you went to McDonalds and got a job flipping hamburgers and spent the same time there that you have on this non sense you could have already earned hundreds of dollars.

So dispense with the nonsense, I no longer have time for your games.

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - seofreiheit - 01-29-2019

You just accept what you dont have proofs and they steal my money. I can give you access to my paypal account and you can check my history of purchase Smile.
But you cant do it same, you dont saw my money back.
If you say in 10 time they working 9 years - you just proove what they cant work normally if cant resolve one simple problem after 9 year expirience Big Grin
And it say's - Scrapebox is Scammers - they dont want to make refund and steal my money, after thet they put in blacklist my email and cancel my license. I lost money and dont have software, and no metter i like it or no - but i pay for it.
The End.

PS. i send thi thread for all SEO forums to show how support and company work.
Good luck, buy coke for my 67$ Big Grin

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - loopline - 01-30-2019

Ill say it blatantly

YOU ARE THE SCAMMER. Smile

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - seofreiheit - 01-30-2019

Im customer who lose money - you joking but already you can saw links on this thread - its will be in top )))
have a nice update of google - keyword "scrapebox scammers" will be in top with fresh thread and your "jokings" - let people see how working you and how scrapebox steal money, how working they refund system its will be more funny

maybe this thread make more sales for your company

And one more, you say its cool old company with 9 years on market and thousand of happy customers. Read this: https://www.google.com/search?q=scrapebox+scammers&oq=scrapebox+scammers&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Your company steal money from people, and im not a first, and you say im scammer - this is shit. And shit without proofs - i give you alot of information and can give access to account, you dont have anything - only words "they dont have your money, mommy say it".
Goog luck
Have a nice day Big Grin

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - loopline - 01-31-2019

When you have tens of thousands of customers ranging from 1 person companies to fortune 500 companies (yes fortune 500 companies use scrapebox), you bound to attract some scammers that when they can't actually scam you they make up a story and then try and harm the company name since they couldn't get away with it.

It just happens, everyone knows it. Thats why if you look, there are thousands of positive reviews by thousands of people and 3 threads by people who tried to scam scrapebox, and didn't get away with it and got mad at them and tried to defame them.

Its not fair, its not right, but there are scammers like you out there that try and harm others for no good reason other then that you couldn't get away with it.

At this point, I recommend you go get a job and earn some money.

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - loopline - 01-31-2019

With that Im going to stop replying to this thread, but you have now wasted hundreds of dollars of my time complaining that you were not able to successfully scam scrapebox out of a $67 license, when if you would have just paid legitimately, none of this would even be the case.

So I wish you good luck in life, and have a good day.

RE: ScrapeBox dont activate my LICENSE!!! - seofreiheit - 02-01-2019

(01-31-2019, 03:00 AM)loopline Wrote: With that Im going to stop replying to this thread, but you have now wasted hundreds of dollars of my time complaining that you were not able to successfully scam scrapebox out of a $67 license, when if you would have just paid legitimately, none of this would even be the case.    

So I wish you good luck in life, and have a good day.

Guy, scam is a stealing of money  - this is work of your company and i have proofs of payment and YOU SAY THEY BLACKLIST ME! And this is really scam - you can feeling good when you every time say about 9 years expirience but i work in SEO more then 15 years, and you company is really shit who cant resolve one little problem

Funny to looking how you without any proofs say what i am scammer Smile
But my thread is most viewed Big Grin its result
About your hundreds of dollars - if you was smarter (and company where you work) they restore my license 3 month ago dont dont wast our time and money - your thinking like little girl - DONT GIVE UP!