ScrapeBox Forum
Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Proxies (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-proxies)
+--- Thread: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? (/Thread-private-proxies-limited-lifespan)

Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - Andy1750 - 12-05-2010

Hi everybody,

Have read the advice about purchasing private proxies but unless you go for one of the very expensive big bundles you don't actually get that many! Don't these soon become useless after Askimet and other spam detectors become familiar with these IPs?

Cheers,

Andy

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - s4nt0s - 12-06-2010

While it is best to use a large amount of proxies, it's also important to vary anchor text, names, emails, etc. You can also adjust how often scrapebox rotates proxies while posting. If you have enough variations of everything you should be ok for the most part.

Also, most private proxy providers will allow you to get a new set of proxies every month which will help if any get banned.

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - alex - 03-19-2011

Do private proxy providers change proxy IP if incase it gets banned? If the IP banned before the renewal period.

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - s4nt0s - 03-21-2011

It really depends on the proxy provider, but you can always shoot them an email and ask. I never really have any problems with getting my ip's banned or losing proxies.

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - alex - 03-23-2011

I already PM and my proxy provider does not provide replacement until next renewal payment.

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - seogawd - 03-28-2011

(03-21-2011, 11:46 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: It really depends on the proxy provider, but you can always shoot them an email and ask. I never really have any problems with getting my ip's banned or losing proxies.

me either, sounds like they are not so private... hell, I share mine with my friends and they never die!

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - s4nt0s - 03-28-2011

He's using proxies from squidproxies.net .. the same one's we use. =) I love them

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - seogawd - 03-31-2011

(03-28-2011, 04:53 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: He's using proxies from squidproxies.net .. the same one's we use. =) I love them
no way!

dude, send a support email to them - they will fix you up.

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - RMatt - 04-12-2011

(03-31-2011, 12:07 PM)seogawd Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 04:53 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: He's using proxies from squidproxies.net .. the same one's we use. =) I love them
no way!

Hey s4nt0s, you mean squidproxies.com? I am new here too, and need a bit of help. I found the forum by searching proxy providers for Scrapebox.

I did check out squidproxies.net, and nothing there, so I went to .com, I assume a typo?
Anyway, I put a question into yourprivateproxies.com about how many proxies I would need if I was posting to up to a few thousand sites a day, and they replied that private proxies would get blocked, that I needed shared proxies.

Can anyone help me understand this please?
Thanks

RE: Private Proxies - Limited Lifespan? - s4nt0s - 04-12-2011

(04-12-2011, 03:10 AM)RMatt Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 12:07 PM)seogawd Wrote:
no way!

Hey s4nt0s, you mean squidproxies.com? I am new here too, and need a bit of help. I found the forum by searching proxy providers for Scrapebox.

I did check out squidproxies.net, and nothing there, so I went to .com, I assume a typo?
Anyway, I put a question into yourprivateproxies.com about how many proxies I would need if I was posting to up to a few thousand sites a day, and they replied that private proxies would get blocked, that I needed shared proxies.

Can anyone help me understand this please?
Thanks

Yes I mean't squidproxies.com, my fault. I'm not sure why yourprivateproxies say you need shared proxies or they get blocked. I've been using private and shared proxies from squidproxies and have no issues with either one.

There is also 20% off the lifetime of your proxies at squidproxies.com if you use the coupon, "scrapeboxhelp" during checkout.

Just a heads up if you're looking to purchase proxies Smile